Jetstar Japan (GK) Award Ticket Chart
Distance Scheme Award (UNIT: miles)
- * Some flight sectors listed in the chart may not be available due to flight cancellation, limited days of operation, or seasonal operation.
- Eligible flight sectors/routes are subject to change without prior notice.
- Awards issued for children and infants who occupy their own seat require the same mileage as those issued for adults.
Infants sharing a seat with an adult cannot travel on an award ticket and must instead have a purchased ticket issued at the infant fare for the same class of service as accompanying adult.
- * Terms and conditions may differ depending on the partner airlines. Please check the details with the relevant airline.
- In addition to the required mileage for the awards listed above, fuel surcharges and other taxes will be collected.
Each award is subject to government-imposed taxes and fees which must be paid by the customer when award travel is ticketed.
These fees are calculated based on the customer's specific itinerary.
Partner Airlines Award Tickets are subject to, and the passenger is responsible for, the September 11th Security Fee, applicable departure taxes, federal inspection fees, passenger facility charges, and any other taxes and fees imposed by a government entity (U.S. or foreign), as well as any fees or surcharges (including fuel surcharges if applicable) imposed by the carrier.
Following are example of TAXES and FEES and Carrier-IMPOSED FEES (if applicable) charged to the customer in addition to JMB Miles for travel on single carrier departing from U.S. to gateway city on direct flight on round-trip basis (single round-trip, two segments basis).
JETSTAR JAPAN (GK): Osaka (Kansai Airport) ⇔ Hong Kong round-trip: maximum US$70.66
Above quotes listed are as of December 1, 2019, and subject to change.
Partner Airlines and award travel itineraries not listed above are also subject to TAXES and FEES if applicable. Final quotes are subject to award ticket issuing date.