Mileage accrual eligibility and rates
Earn 1 JMB mile for every ¥200 spent on purchases at Shop Apple online.
- * Newly released products are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- * Pre-orders for new products are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- * The following situations are not eligible for mileage accrual:
- - Gift wrapping service, Apple Store Gift Card purchases, iTunes Gift Card purchases, Bose product purchases
- - Changing your order via the call center after making your purchase
- - Purchases of more than five units of the same product (or more than two iPhones) within a thirty-day period
- - Apple Developer Program
- - New MacBook Air purchases, New Mac mini purchases
- * JMB miles will be credited for the following new products:
- Apple Watch Series 4
- iPhone XR
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- MacBook Pro(July 2018 release)
- 9.7-inch iPad (March 2018 release)
- iMac Pro (December 2017 release)
- Apple TV 4K
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8、iPhone 8 Plus
- Apple AirPods
Mileage posting date
Mileage will be credited to your account around three months after purchase.
- 1. Taxes, shipping costs, cash on delivery (COD) fees, and other associated charges are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- 2. JMB miles will not be credited if you return the product.
- 3. Purchases made at Shop Apple online for Education and Shop Apple online for Business are eligible for mileage accrual. Purchases made at the Apple Store for Government are not eligible for mileage accrual.
- 4. Purchases made without clicking through this page are not eligible to earn miles.